Hundreds of mathematically challenged people have almost turned up for a mass rally in Western Plains after a journalist on the Western Herald was allegedly told by his boss to stop doing ‘big sums’ in public as it caused severe embarrassment to the editor and [continued on pages one and almost two].
Mathematically Different Say They Almost Face Discrimination Every Day
- Postanoffenloos faces wallet-wrenching decision
- Why is Western Plains located where it is?
- The story behind some of Western Plains most creative advertising
- More Allegations Of Misconduct Levelled Against Merino (Warning: Contains Common Language Used Explicitly In Western Plains)
- Wanderers Look To Fustaigne To Repair Damage What Previous Manager Done
Con Postanoffenloos, who this week successfully steered the socceroos to the World Cup finals, faces a difficult yet at the same time easy dilemma. Is…
‘We all know that Western Plains is situated somewhere in Australia’ writes Bi-Curious of Carpentaria, ‘But why isn’t it located somewhere nearer, or more interesting?’…
So many of Western Plains’ most iconic commercials are the ones that promise to deliver that special something which we all thought was out of…
More Allegations Of Misconduct Levelled Against Merino (Warning: Contains Common Language Used Explicitly In Western Plains)
Big Mal Merino has vowed to defend himself ‘very fackin vigorously’ against fresh allegations that he abused his position of power while chairman of Western…