According to a new social study about half of Western Plains adult population express an openness to faith and spirituality without feeling it necessary to tie that into an affiliation with a recognised faith based organisation. Others say they just can’t be bothered going to church. The survey also revealed:
- Around 60% of residents over 50 have their own home. But only 15% have their own teeth;
- 4 in 10 children under the age of 14 have taken part in sport and social activities in the past four weeks (including recreational drinking);
- Half of adults (50%) say they have a problem with stress;
- The other half (73%) say they have a problem with maths;
- Almost two thirds say they have a problem believing this survey.